CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 27, 2007

I LOST 3LBS IN 5 DAYS

Before I knew it this morning it was 11:45am and I had not eaten breakfast. I know that is not good and it is the first time I have done that all week. Breakfast has been a big change for me. I never eat breakfast and that is part of why I forgot this morning. I am trying to convince myself not to be totally obsessed with the scale and only weigh once a week. Although I could not stand it any longer and I weighed this morning as soon as I got up. I LOST 3LBS SINCE MONDAY!!! Yeah me!!!! Oh, did I say I was excited? I will wait and weigh again on Monday and see what my total loss for one week is. To eat today I have had:
Breakfast: nothing I deserve a slap on the hand for that one
Lunch: Lean Cuisine -Beef and rice tips, small salad w/FF dressing, 2 slices of wheat toast
1 Alli Pill
Supper: 1 fish fillet cooked, 1c yellow squash cooked on the George grill, and green beans
1 Alli Pill
I just ate supper and I am stuffed! I am so pleased with the 3 pounds and if 4 sticks of butter equals 1lb then I have lost 12 sticks of butter!! Now that sounds like long needed progress:)

0 comments: