CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Aug 28, 2007

I think I Just Walked Myself To Death...All Over BB8

My feet hurt, my legs hurt, then again I am not even sure I still have feeling in my legs:0
I went for my walk earlier than normal. It was 6:30pm and about 92 degrees outside in the very,very humid south 58% humidy if you would like for me to be exact. Since Sunday I have been walking in a trimming belt and sauna pants. Now, there are many views on these two products assisting in weight loss and not assisting in weight loss. I will say that I do like the detoxification and if they do not help with the weight loss the detox is helping me to feel better.

OK back to my story, you remember where I was right? Walking earlier than usual, 92 degrees, and 58% humidity, OK good. So, I have checked my route and it is exactly 1.5 miles. Today is the 3rd time I have been able to walk this far (It was not long ago that I could barely walk for 5 minutes!). I only went walking earlier so that I could be back in time to watch Amber and Daniele from Big Brother 8 on The Power of 10 and then tonights Big Brother 8 episode. I absolutely thought I was going to die! I could feel the heat of the sun pounding off of my legs. I was sweating like a fat pig, the shoes I was wearing wore blisters on my feet. I prayed several times for the strength to make the complete 1.5 mile walk. Now this was challenging as I walk by my house half way through the walk! Then, I started thinking....my husband had left to take Hunter to football sign ups and to pick Katelyn up from a volleyball game. If he just so happened to pass by while I was still walking I would flag him down for a ride home! NO, I COULD NOT QUIT -- WHAT WAS I THINKGING. I pushed forward, prayed, prayed some more, had a talk with self and low and behold I made it the whole way and collapsed when I got home. I did it. I really did it! However, I will never walk in the trimming belt and sauna pants at that time again. I am still drinking water!!! Have a good evening and don't give up. YOU CAN DO IT...oops gotta go Big Brother is coming on, the cause of this whole blogging episode!

3 comments:

Critter said...

Good for you for not giving up!!! I am loving BB8. I can't stand anyone in the house at this point. I don't know who I would want to win. Maybe Zach?

Syn7 said...

Thank you soooo much for your words of encouragement!!! You are doing GREAT!!! I remember when it seemed like a miracle to get through 10 minutes of exercise...and now my endurance is greater....I'm so glad you didn't give up, and soon you'll find yourself actually wanting to go further!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Annaliese said...

Congratulations on finishing!