CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Aug 2, 2007

Weigh In Day Eleven

I am not officially down 7lbs!! I am so excited. Even my jeans feel just a tiny bit looser. I cannot complain at all. I just finished doing 6 minutes of very, very basic aerobics and boy does it kick my butt. I read an article last night by someone who could only do 3 minutes when they first started doing step aerobics and can now do one and a half hours! There is hope for me after all. More later.....I have got to get some work done.

4 comments:

Annaliese said...

Congratulations! You're doing an awesome job!

An hour and a half of aerobics??? YUCK! I can't imagine. I barely have the attention span to sit through a movie, I can't imagine aerobics (jumping, sweating, dying!) for an hour and a half! I like the idea of shorter workout scattered through the day: 20 minutes on the exercise bike in the morning, 20 minutes of regular exercise a little later, 30 minutes to an hour of walking at night. Knowing that it's "just for a little while" makes it bearable for me.

Plus in my inexpert opinion I think it does your metabolism good to rev it up a few times a day rather than just once. YMMV

Again, you're doing a fantastic job. Congratulations!

Verona said...

I admire you! An hour and a half of aerobics??? That's great. I don't do exercise every time I start something other then walking I get hurt. Last time on a treadmill I broke three of my toes. I'm still recuperating.

But you did wonderful, designate the last 3 minutes to me please!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am inspired. I bought Alli today and am going to start it tonight! I need to lose 20 lbs. Thanks for posting your progress and keep at it girl! :)

~rb

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am inspired. I bought Alli today and am going to start it tonight! I need to lose 20 lbs. Thanks for posting your progress and keep at it girl! :)

~rb