CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 12, 2007

A Wonderful Break in the Weather!

Oh, how wonderful the weather was today in East Texas! It was a much needed break from hot weather and extremely terrible humidity. Brittany has come down with a cold and not feeling to well. So, I figured hey wonderful weather outside and a child under the weather inside---I need to make Chili. So, Chili it was for supper. Very good if I do say so myself ;-)

As for as food today I have done a decent job. I had a protein bar for breakfast, soup for lunch, protein bar for a snack, bowl of chili, one cup of coffee, water (still drinking as I type), and I think that is it, oh and a glass of rasberry green tea. I have not taken Alli this week, looking so see how I can do on my own. Who knows....we'll see.

Friday night is homecoming for the high school. I have to go pick up the garters that Brittany and Katelyn ordered for their boyfriends. Katelyn cheers at the JR High game tomorrow night, but we will not be going as it is almost 2 hours away and on a school night. Friday night I will help the band boosters serve a taco salad dinner. Hunter has his first football game on Sat morning at 9am, Brittany has drama practice at 9am, and Katelyn has a softball tournament Sat and Sun, and the football game on Friday night after serving the meal for the band boosters. Hope I don't forget to show up where I am suppose to be! CALGON .....TAKE ME AWAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really proud of your progress so far. I really believe that staying that busy helps to lose weight and not constantly be thinking about food in my time of boredom. I don't know if it's the same for you.

Either way, good luck with this weekend and your progress without Alli!

Lena said...

It sounds like you have a very full life with your children. I know it can be difficult to take good care of yourself and eat healthy foods when you're so busy, but I think you are on the right track. Good luck to you!
Thank you for your nice comment. I appreciate it.