CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 27, 2007

Two Days of Bad Eating

As I mentioned in my post below I had two bad days of eating. I did really well in my opinion on Thanksgiving Day. I had pickles, olives, green onions, cranbery sauce, white turkey, 1 helping of dressing, one helping of baked beans. For dessert I had two pieces of pumpkin pie made from can pumpkin, and fat fee Eagle Brand. I had water all day and two cups of coffee. For supper I had a little turkey and another helping of baked beans. Now considering all of the options I had that I could have eaten, I felt I did ok.

Then Friday came. It started raining a little here with cold temps and I worked off an on at home. I finished up around 3pm and it hit me. I was just so stinking hungry. I don't even really remember what all I had to eat, but it definately was not the greatest choices I could have made.

Then Saturday. It was raining really bad all day and was pretty cold for East Texas. I know I ate way to much peanut butter and other crap. Just crap. We went to eat dinner with Brittany's boyfriend family. That's right we went to visit Big Momma again...(update on Big Momma -she sent 13 days in the hospital and then went home. She is looking so much better and is doing well!). Big Momma's husband cooked supper and boy did he cook some wonderful food!! One of my fave's meatloaf!! And the others I eat -green beans, mushrooms, and peas. Not to bad unti I had seconds of the delicious meatloaf and them pound cake with cool whip and berries for dessert.

I am not even going to depress you with Sunday. Let's just say it was no better and I am thinking I should be glad I gained 2 pounds. I guess I am just glad this binge eating is over with. I do think that it is a good thing that I can now recognize it as what it is -binge eating. That was my normal eating pattern (even worse) before I started my weight los journey July 23.

There. That's the two days of bad eating story. That's it. Not to be mentioned again. In the past. OVER!!!

By the way I have found homes for two of my baby puppies. One to my inlaws (could not ask for a better home) and that other is to a family friend (another great home). I will be able to continue seeing both puppies and that makes me so happy!!! Those two cuties are now names Teddy (my inlaws chaned his name to this) and Gizmo (we had named him this and the new owner likes the name). We kept the black puppy and a doll she is. We named her Darla. What a precious baby. Just precious!

To each of you thanks for listening and hey, stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I totally can relate. Weekends are really hard because we ALWAYS have snacks during the game on Sunday. It's tradition! One that I love, too. I try to pick healthy things, but there isn't very many healthy choices. gahh.

~Laura said...

I know. It just sucks sometimes. But then when I kick myself in the ole butt and realize if I keep eating all that crap I am going to continue to see fat cow picture of myself.

Note to myself -you still have some weight to lose before next photo is taken- DANG IT!!!!