and this post is for my hubbie and kids!
BCS Championship Game Ohio State (11-1) vs. LSU (11-2)
My family are big LSU Tiger Fans. It really all started with my husband being a fan since before I met him. Naturally our kids are now LSU Tiger Fans. As for me? I kinda do that my husband likes 'em, my kids like 'em and so there you go. I am a fan.
We will be going over to my husband's best friends house tonight to eat supper, watch the game, and snack during the game (I am going to have to watch the snaking of course!). The game starts at 7pm central time (I think) and hey Erin I was rooting for those Patriots -so wish us some luck here:)
I have watched more football on tv this year than I ever have. Always being the wife that griped and said I don't want to watch football all freakin night! This season my husband has actually gotten to watch some games from beginning to end and with me in the same room watching. Think this may come a little bit from my son Hunter playing football for the first year this year. In the past I never needed to know football when my girls were in cheerleading, band and color guard!
Gotta get back to work again...
GOOOOOOO TIGERS!



2 comments:
Laura enjoy the game and maybe you will prep some carrots and celery to take with you to "nip" on.... But most of all have fun watching the game!!!
That is surely what I need to do! My hubby just called and he named off all the stuff he picked up and there was not any carrots or celery! He did however pick up some Sprite Zero for me. I have been drinking it since the sick crap set in -but I have to quit it soon....
Post a Comment