CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jan 11, 2008

Need A Little Help From A Friend...


We went to Katelyn's tournament softball team meeting last night. I am going to make a blog for the team. So, I thought I would try to find a nice softball template. I would also like to have tabs for things like Meet the Team, Team Roster, Team Record, and so on, Looking around the internet I have not really found anything I like. So, I thought I would ask for a little help from my blogger friends. If you know someone I can contact that makes these templates please let me know. I really appreicate the help!


I am off to shower and get ready to go into the office today. Have an auditor coming in -yeah fun! Going to lunch with some friends, which I have not been able to do in quite a while. Not sure how long I am going to stay at the office, but I will leave in time for Kateln's physical therapy today at 3:45pm.


Hope you all have a good day and thank God it's Friday:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous you get to be on a sports team! I want to be on one sooo bad :-)

I hope your daughters appointment goes well!