The big day has come and gone. I took Brittany to get her driver's license before I left on vacation. I am excited for her and will not cry in this post about it right now. I will save that for another time. When school starts, she will be a Senior and I will have plenty to say about all of this then too!
This is Brittany driving off from our house down the road on her own.....
Mid-Summer Update
7 years ago


3 comments:
Laura
That's great… don’t cry… look at the bright side… now you have more free time for yourself because she can drive her self to wherever she has to go. My daughter is going to be 21 in 2 weeks and is a senior at UCI.... I remember when she got her license... and when she had the first Rendezvous with the garage wall... kids grow up....
It's hard though, isn't it?
Veronika -you are right it does help so much that she can now driver herself and I am not the taxi for only two! But the kids growing up still makes me very sad. I know I can't stop it but it all happens so fast....
Shelli -SO, SO hard. I am happy for her but the decisions on what to let her do right now as far as where to drive and not to drive are tough ones. All we can do is the best we can do.
Post a Comment