I only had trouble sleeping the first 4-5 days. But, I take 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 a pill 30 minutes after lunch. So, I think I take it early enough that it does not effect my sleep.
Do you not have any sort of weight loss clinic that offers it?
May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him. So that you may overflow with Hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ~Romans 15:13
3 comments:
Great I want the pill too!!!!!!!!
Do you sleep well at night? I read that if taken to late in the day, people have trouble sleeping...
I only had trouble sleeping the first 4-5 days. But, I take 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 a pill 30 minutes after lunch. So, I think I take it early enough that it does not effect my sleep.
Do you not have any sort of weight loss clinic that offers it?
That's great, glad to hear the Adipex is working out for you.
Post a Comment