CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 23, 2008

A good week, a bad week, & what the crap am I thinking?

This week has had some ups and some downs....

First of all my Mary Kay Debut party went over great. I sold about $1250.00 and my profit is 50% of that. Of course, I bought myself and girls some makeup, cleanser, and then I purchased more supplies. Needless to say, I spend most of it! I did earn about $130.00 in free product. This has been so much fun -doing the facials and helping people feel good about themselves:) I have 2 parties scheduled for next week and 2 parties scheduled for the week after that.


The bad part, is that I have this stinking cold and congestion that has worsen throughout the day. My chest is beginning to hurt now along with the cough. I am going to fight and shake this thing though!
There were also a few work related issues that got under my skin this week. I vented, I vented and now I have to just deal with the situation. Because I do not see change in the future and to be honest it is a problem that I can just live with and know it is what it is.

What the crap am I thinking, I took two days vacation today and tomorrow to clean the freakin house!!! I worked on it alot today but it is far from complete. pooey. I am so freakin tired and I wanted to get the carpets cleaned to. I may just have to accept that it I may just have to take this time to get it back in order and then do the carpets next weekend!!!!!LOL This is ridiculous!

On a sad note, I mailed a card, a letter and some pictures of the kids to a older couple friend of ours. He is not doing well and they have had to move with their daughter right outside of Houston. I really wish I could go visit them and I am really trying to think of how I can make that happen while he is still here with us. I really think the world of him and her. Sad:(

3 comments:

Verona said...

Great congrats to you!!!
I have friend who does Mary Kay too. I went to one of her parties but I am not the makeup type. Believe it girl, I have never used makeup and would not even know where to start. My eyesight is so bad without glasses I would not even be able to apply any of the stuff onto the right place. My daughter on the other hand uses makeup every day. To be honest, too much work and I am not the interested in makeup for myself. However, I do admire people who have an artistic way with this stuff. How is weight thingy going???

Kellzie said...

I am so happy you Mary Kay adventure has taken flight like it has. You have the charisma for it, without being the pushy salesman type. When we dress up and look nice we do feel better about ourselves. Even if I don't wear makeup all the time, I want my skin to be healthy as I continue to age in years (not in heart lol).

I probably shouldn't comment on work. LOL It does feel good to get things out in the open though. Venting does wonders for our souls as long as we vent, and then move on.

My allergies/cold whatever it is keeps hanging on too. Lots of people around here are having problems too. That crappy feeling is going around. Someone recommended Zicam nose swaps to me and they are helping my sneezing. I was sneezing my head off. It is supposed to help with congestion too.

Take care and feel better!!!
Kelley

Anonymous said...

Keep up with your vitamins and add echinacea and HAND SANITIZERS, especially if you are going to the homes of strangers. You never know what your bound to pick up!