CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 11, 2008

A Good Weekend!

It has been a good weekend so far. Our softball tournament started at 11:30am and we just got home. We won 3 games and have to be back at the fields at 7am in the morning for an 8am game. I am very proud of the way our girls performed today!

Hunter won his football game 31 - 7. He was very excited about that!

Brittany had band competition today and a high school football game.

I was very very tired this morning when I woke up. But had a fairly good day after all. Hopefully some of the med changes the dr made is going to make a difference. More on my dr visits last week later! It is late and I have to leave early in the morning...hope everyone has a restful Sunday:)

0 comments: