Here is a list of low carb veggies that are good to me:
- Greens – lettuces, spinach, chard, etc.
- Hearty Greens - collards, mustard greens, kale, etc.
- Herbs - parsley, cilantro, basil, rosemary, thyme, etc.
- Cabbage (or sauerkraut)
- Mushrooms
- Avocado
- Cucumbers (or pickles without added sugars)
- Asparagus
- Green Beans and Wax Beans
- Broccoli
- Cauliflower
- Peppers
- Summer Squash (including Zuchinni)
- Scallions or green onions
- Bamboo Shoots
- Snow Peas (pods)
- Tomatoes
- Eggplant
- Artichoke Hearts
- Onions
- Okra
- Spaghetti Squash
- Celery Root (Celeriac)
- Carrots
- Water Chestnuts
- Pumpkin


2 comments:
Nice list of veges to remind us of any we might be neglecting! I love spinach - I buy it in frozen portions and have it for breakfast nearly every day. Also I just discovered canned bamboo shoots which are pretty much just water and fibre. Great addition to a stir fry with virtually no calories!
Hi Laura
Haven't heard from you in a while... You're O.K?
Veronika
Post a Comment