CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jan 14, 2010

Eating --down the drain

Well, my eating today went right down the drain.  We went to lunch today and ate Mexican food.  I gave in to the chips and ate two avocado enchilada's.  We have been really super busy at home and I have not been making good choices this week with my eating.....just ok choices.  I can tell my carbs are so not in control.  This is what I need to concentrate on -eating less carbs.  I can tell by the way I feel that I really need to do what the dr has told me and consume no more than 40 carbs per day....easier said than done, huh?

1 comments:

Verona said...

Thus, I love them too but I try to go around them by preparing my foods the night before. If I don't have time to do that, I make myself a list what I will take with me. It's worth a try....