If Valentino (our outside cat) brings one more of his little trophies to the front door I am going to scream! Last week, my husband Kenny asked me if I had seen this very (and I mean Very) big rat outside our from door. As many times as I had gone back and forth taking the kids to practices I had not seen it until he pointed it out. We could only assume Valentino had killed it. Low and behold I walk outside to go check the mail this afternoon and there is a fat black furry thing laying at the foot of the steps with Valentino standing next to it looking at me proudly. Now, as happy as I am that he is killing the things I DO NOT want them at the front door scaring the daylights out of me! Oh well, I guess if that is all I have to deal with today things are good!
Just got the word that the races are cancelled for the weekend in Prescott, AR due to the rain forecast. Looks like I will work on sanding the kitchen cabinets more and maybe go to some garage sales. The girls are going to be disappointed about the races:(
Mid-Summer Update
7 years ago


1 comments:
sanding cabinets? I like that. I'm into this handy work myself and just finished my dinning room. My next project is the family room a 20 by 20 foot large room with a mixture of funiture who didn't fit any place else. It's an odd but interesting looking room compfy and the center of the home.
Post a Comment