I have always loved going to garage sales, but have not been in a really long time. Mom and I are planning to go this Saturday morning. Hopefully we will have some luck! When we went to my in-laws this past weekend my mother-in-law gave me my old exercise bike. It had been a garage sale find a couple of years ago and it is still in great shape. I plan to get back on the bike tomorrow and get busy.
I went walking just about 15 minutes this evening. Considering I was under the weather yesterday I did not want to push it to much. I will go into work for a while in the morning. My Alli is now all gone and I will be purchasing a new bottle tomorrow. I feel it makes me very cautious of what I am eating and do think it has aided in my weight loss. Have a great evening!
Mid-Summer Update
7 years ago


3 comments:
I just started my third bottle and am wondering if I should start weaning myself off of the "bottle" because I can't take it forever and I think by now I am able to start sticking to my life and eating habit changes I've made so far. What do you think? besides, the 65 Dollar can be used for a nice outfit!
Now, you are right about the new outfit! You could always see how you do on your own for a couple of weeks and then decide if you think you still need it. Then again, weaning yourself off is a good idea to. Maybe one with your largest fat/calorie meal of the day.
Hubby and I have been garage sale nuts the past few weeks...a lot of community sales going on right now. I just love getting home and going through my treasures and finding just the right place for them!
Post a Comment