CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 5, 2007

Not Much Happening

Not much going on around here today. I have been working, eating low carb, and drinking my Crystal Light. Oh, and I have been trying to breed our Shih tzu to my mom's Yorkie. Did not have success at my house so I took them to my mom's house and that seems to be more of a love pad for them for some reason. Whatever, I don't care I just want them to get down to business and have some puppies. I will keep you posted...things are happening over at my mom's but this could take several days!

I plan to put up the Christmas tree tonight. We are decorating it for LSU (Louisiana State University) football this year. Kenny and the kids love LSU -me well it really doesn't matter. I don't care for watching football on tv to much. I only have some of the decorations but atleast we could get the furniture moved and the tree up with the lights and finish ornaments this weekend.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

6 comments:

Honi said...

a football themed tree. .thats pretty darn cool.. have fun with that ... good luck with the puppies too.. cant wait to see puppy pictures when they are born..

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh those potential puppies sound soo adorable! You will have to keep me updated!

Shelli said...

I love the new look!

I also love football. The professional kind though. I suck at watching college. My mind can only hold so much information.

What do you call a Yorkie/Shi Tsu mix?

Shelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelli said...

Once again, I forgot to subscribe to comments. ;)

~Laura said...

Shelli -Yorkie/Shih tzu mix is called a Shorkie and how precious they are! I have one that my Yorkie Rosie had about 3 months ago and her name is Darla. She is a cutie!