CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 6, 2007

What Is Wrong With My....

Ear? OK, this started last night. My right ear feels like it has an enormous amount of pressure and it feels as though it is pulsating (this comes and goes). I have had a headache and I am so dizzy. Trying to keep my balance at times seems really hard. So, I'm thinking ok maybe this is just a fluke thing. Went to bed early last night and did not sleep good at all. What did I wake up to? Same thing. But the dizziness is worse -feels like I am just a little drunk- and I feel sick tomy stomach. Anyway, now there is a little sudden pain that comes off and on in the right ear (and the left a little). And I am freezing to death -can't seem to get warm.

Guess I am going to have to make a trip to the doctor tomorrow. Maybe this is some kind of inner ear thing??? Not sure, I have never had anything like this before. Back curled up under this comforter I go.

What is wrong with my ear?

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Yuck! That doesn't sound fun at all. Let us know what it is.

Unknown said...

That doesn't sound like a good time. I'm sorry. I hate ear infections!