CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Aug 5, 2008

Did He Really Just Say That??

Before reading this post hop over to Shelli's and read her post from yesterday "To Pee or Not To Pee". When I read this it was cracking me up and had me rolling on the floor. After reading the comments on Shelli's post I decided that I would take the chance to get to know my family a little better and went around the room asking my husband and kids (except Kate who is still out of town) Shelli's question.

When I get to my 10 yr old son Hunter, I just can't believe what I hear. Did he really just say that? Really? He did? It goes something like this:

Me: Hunter, do you pee in the shower?

Hunter: Yes

Me: Hunter, do you blow your nose in the shower?

Hunter: Well, I said I pee in the shower and I wanted to tell you I pee in the bathtub too!

Me: WHAT????????

Hunter: Yep, I pee in the bathtub while I am taking my bath.

(There it was out in the open for all of us to hear.)

Me: Hunter, you have got to be joking me...

Hunter: Nope, I pee right in there....why not?

Me: Good Lord, this boy thing is a losing battle.

Yep, pretty gross, huh. And he is still claiming he is telling the truth. Go figure...

1 comments:

Shelli said...

That is hilarious!