A little reminder to ask yourself if you have done these lately....
Yearly gyno check-up
Yearly teeth cleaning
Eye exam
Yearly Physical
Hugged your kids, hubby, mom, or dad, etc
Told someone that they have added some sort of value to your life
Thanked someone for the little things they do for you
Told someone you thought of them today for no reason at all
When was the last time you performed a random act of kindness
Just a few things I was thinking of and wondering about. It is so hard to fit everything into our hectic lives and to slow down and think of all the things we needs and have to take care of. Much less fitting in the hugs and kindness that we all need.
Speaking of which....hugs to all of you that I have met along the way over the past year here in the blogger world and thanks for not giving up on me! I appreciate your friendships and want to try to grow them even more:)
Mid-Summer Update
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment