CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 4, 2008

Fall...


It is here!! I can almost tell that the fall season is upon us here in East Texas:) Well, in the morning and late evening anyway. The afternoons are still heating up a bit, although our trusty weather man assured me last night that we are in for a change of tempatures this next week.

I managed to do some fall cleaning around here this morning...not alot, but it is a start.

HAPPY FALL ;-)

3 comments:

Kellzie said...

Happy Fall!!

Wanna come over and FAll clean my house? LOL

The weather is turning so nice. I love that little coolness in the air in the mornings and night. It is a great time to take walks and enjoy nature.

Feeling
A
Little
Lighter

Kathy said...

It must have been awhile since I visited you...everything looks different! I want one of those cupcakes!

~Laura said...

Kellzie - I really want to get back into walking daily...I love walking in the coolness.

Kathy - Well never the less I am glad you are back to read!!! I have missed your insightfulness:) I love cupcakes...they make me happy along with putting a smile on my face even if I am not eating one.