CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 26, 2008

Merry Day after Christmas!

I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas and took a moment to give thanks. I hope to post more about our family Christmas later....but I have to do a couple hours of work first

Hey! I'm back:) Well, we spent Christmas Eve at my in laws house as we have done every year since I met my husband. We had a really nice time. E was there and this was the first year she has had Christmas in LA with this side of the family. She had great time opening all of her gifts.

We then went to my parents and spent the night as we have done since we have been married. My brother and his family also spend the night every year. We then got up to Santa on Christmas Day and spent the day together....we had a little wine and played Pictionary.

All in all it was a great Christmas. The kids got great gifts and most of all we all spent time together. I am very glad that I had another Christmas with my husband too!

I am really kinda down tonight -again about things that I just can't bring myself to blog about here. Not until it is all settled and done. Why is it so hard to try to do good for others? Why is it so hard to try to do the right thing?

Enough of that! I also made five fleece blankets for people for Christmas. Once I made the first one I was able to make each of the other in about an hour each. I would still like to learn to knit. A friend of mine gave me some quilting and knitting stuff of her grandmothers -think I will surf around and see if I can find some info about learning.

Have a great weekend:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad as I travel the blogosphere to hear that so many of my friends had a wonderful and blessed holiday. I'm happy that you are among them.

Verona said...

Knitting??? I would encourage you to learn it. Its fun it's easy and the fact, there are only to learn two stitches (knit and purl) to create these entire wonderful pattern. If you ever make it to California and visit, me in my little yarn shop I am giving you a lesson and get you hooked!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful, healthy and happy New Year.