CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 31, 2009

This eating is killing me!

OK, the whole needing to get myself back on track with my eating is killing me. There are so many things going on in our life right now and of course food is the best comforter that I know! I know I need to start back eating healthier and walking. You know actually thinking about what I am putting in my mouth and then making a choice NOT to! Why can't I get myself back on track?

I know what to do.
I know how to make it happen.
I just have not made the time to do it and make it happen.

This next week, I am going to actually work on planning my grocery list and preparing for the weeks to come. I am going to also check out some sales like Target this week. If you buy 10 Smart One meal at $1.80 each and you buy 10 you get a $5 gift card. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Anyway, I need to read back through some of my old posts and refreshen my memory of what I was eating before.
Have a nice Sunday afternoon!

2 comments:

Verona said...

I had the same idea with the Target $1.80 Smart Once meal. Except I did not knew about the $5 gift card. I was planning to buy 20, ten for my home freezer and ten for my work freezer. That way when I am hungry I have something quick to fix to eat and not buy some junk in the wending machine on campus.
Its difficult going back on track... been there done it and still trying to stay focused. It is not that easy... at the end you and I and our other diet friends we will have successes!

~Laura said...

Verona -it surely is hard and I need to move the oreo's that are next to my bed!