So, I really like Mango flavored tea. But I am really afraid the mango sweetener used at Sonic and Chili's has regular sugar. I am looking for a mango flavored tea with no sweetener added or a sugar free mango flavor to add to my tea. Anyone know how I can make my mango tea wishes come true?
I am a fan of lots of flavored teas...any suggestions on how you flavor your tea (sugarless that is)?
Mid-Summer Update
7 years ago


5 comments:
I finally was catching up with your blog and thought I would see what I could find. I found this link:
http://www.thecajunconnection.com/luziannetea.html
It has a mango peach flavoring you can buy online that isn't sweetened I don't think.
hum, I checked out this site and this looks yummy! Thanks for finding it:)
I'm glad Kellzie came thru because I have no clue... I don't drink much tea.
(I read your comment on my blog. Don't be discouraged! I've been having a couple of horrible eating days and I weigh in tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start. Its ok.)
Mango Tea??? Celestrial's Mango tea is great. Just put some yello sweetner in.
Verona- Ahhh, I should check for that at Walmart. I have not looked at that brand of tea in a while! Thanks:)
Post a Comment